Wednesday, January 26, 2011

September 22nd...

So I was listening to that song by Nathan Angelo and thinking to my self, I think that was the last time I blogged or at least thought of blogging... So, "Whats with that?" I could make up a million (great) excuses right now but really, I've just not been motivated.. So to catch you up we've been doing a lot of: Traveling, Moving-to the best place I could think in WA within reason of course, Working, Playing & Planning. So I'll just start where we left off September 22nd or so....

By the end of September we touched our toes in:
Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada.

By the end of October we found a house &
one of my best-ies Katie (Katie & Tim front left) was Engaged!!!!

Lake Tapps is where we found our new home to be and
we love it, even more than we knew we would.
On any given rainy winter day it is still beautiful on the water.

By the end of November I'd already made a trip home to Illinois-e
and another best-ie was Engaged!!! Congrats my sweet Leila.

On December 1st my mom began a count down till my birthday/visit home
because I turned 24 on the 24th....
So everyday she mailed me a present to open!
The best birthday thus far I must say,
I wish every year was my Star, Magic or Golden Birthday
-whatever you call it!

Our first Christmas tree we've ever cut down in the mountains!
At its fall it was 13ft tall and by the time it stood up tall again it was at 10ft 8in.
We figured since we didn't ( it's funny that nearly all my friends that read my blog are teachers and I have horrible grammar) have much furniture we'd fill it with Christmas Cheer.

Chris & I with my mom & Dad at my favorite hang out in my sweet home town.

The brother we all should of had our adopted family member Zack.

My brother Anson & I-yes we still fit on our childhood sled.

O-li-bi-a (Olivia)-a photograph she requested I take of her.
Little people make the world go round.

Evidence of our White Christmas at home in Illinois-e.

For Christmas we got my mom a Cricut cake, we went crazy with Cupcakes!
-photo taken at 2:00am

Engagement number 3 on New Years Eve my own brother Jess-ay (far right).
It's about time! We love his sweet & adorable Kara
-I wish I had a good photo of them maybe later.



Engagement number 4 another best-ie my cousin Autumn
to Alex (far right)
-photo taken this past summer on a visit home.

My youngest nephew Skylar our little New Years Day baby- at his birthday party. We even had a reason to make those cupcakes ;)

My best-ie Tini surprised me at the airport in Chi-town on the Eve of my birthday, so we surprised her by staying over on our way out.
-you can't help but love her she's adorably Greek.

A birthday party for our favorite buddy-Brandon.
Just some high lights from the past few months -
we've been kinda quite but for good reasons.
Now back to life and reality working and the endless task of moving in
(why does it take months?)
So we are back to the grindstone till our next adventure
in STL- bridesmaid duties.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've FINALLY started blogging again. I've missed you! It looks like you had a fantastic birthday and christmas and everything else! I am so happy for Autumn! Tell her congratulations for me :) Your besties are so lucky to have you as a bridesmaid - you rock at bridesmaid duties! Please post again soon! AND I love your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete