With the exception of breaking my camera during this lovely weekend everything was perfect! So i guess it will give me the chance to feature my talented husband more!

My bestie K-ristin & husband Dan came into town for this years lovely labor day weekend. We were sad to start our weekend without our other half C-ristin & husband Colby this time, but that just means that we get to start planning another trip i guess, right?! So, we decided to kick off the weekend by taking them on a Ferry ride from Bremerton to Seattle & it was of course a success!

The next day we took Dan's recommendation for this Chowder hot spot! Well done Dan.


We took them for a stroll by the gum wall, it was kind of a chewy experience...

Us in front of Pike's Place. We went to the market again Saturday to run a few errands and realized how much we just love going there. We both decided we just need to go more! Our love has been re-kindled i guess(lol.)

This was the event our whole weekend was planned around: Baseball! Chris & I went to a Cubs game earlier this year and I think we just got the fever. There is nothing like going to a baseball game and luckily Dan & K-ristin feel the same! We have some serious plans for the future!

I stole this picture from K-ristin: us and our FREE Fleece Mariners blankets!

Pt.Defiance in Tacoma.

Stadium High School. I think this could have been the Highlight of the weekend for Dan the movie goo-roo. He had just had K-ristin watch this movie a week or two prior because she had never seen it...so we took them there.


Snoqualmie Falls, i'm lookin a little scary in this photo but everyone else looks fabulous so that's good ;)












Oh, it looks SO fun. Man, I'm so homesick lately . . . so ready to come home.
ReplyDeleteHey jealousy, sheesh I need to come visit you-tenho saudades de ti-or simply put, I miss you! Seeing you all bundled up in blankets at a ball game was foreign to me, because just last week I was at the ballpark with the roof closed and the AC blasting on us-such a different world down here in the desert, we can't seem to kick the triple digets. Am I seriously talking about the weather, I'm going to end this, you're adorable and I enjoyed this.
ReplyDelete