
Ok so this is just a side not to this blog post but today is exactly one week till we move to Seattle, crazy i know. This past week has been lost of fun but actually fairly emotional lots of things have happened or are happening that seem to be huge things right now. But on to the good stuff my mom an I have been doing lots of fun stuff and on Wednesday my cousin Taylor came to town and I whisked her away to my little sweet home town Sheffield. We went to my very favorite orchard and drank apple cider slushies! I miss being around her so much it has been a breath of fresh air being around family there is only one thing missing. Christopher isn't here, although he will be soon don't worry.
I'm so glad you're getting a chance to enjoy the best parts of your home town before moving out west! I'm sure excited for you to be on this side of the country :) I know it must be tough to move so far away though!
ReplyDelete