Friday, January 29, 2010

NO!

I really want to use it, but I just can't seem to remember how. I'm sure when I was a toddler there was a period of time where it was the only word I knew how to say. But now, I want it to be my favorite word but I just can't seem to spit it out. It is my latest frustration with life!

It started a few months ago when I had this secret sister thing at church with our young women and since I am a yw leader I was included. And at the end of the six weeks we had to come up with (positive) attribute for the sister who we were serving and well mine described me as being "willing". Now I know that she meant it in a good way and while it probably is helpful to others at times. BUT I am pretty sure it is the cause of my insanity..

It has been a few months ago now but I am observing the willingness in myself that she was talking about and really it is out of control. So I have decided I am going to simplify things in my life by not agreeing to do every little task anyone asks me to do... Now it may seem selfish but just hear my side of things. Everything I agree to do doesn't just suck up my time but the time I could be spending with Christopher and other family members.

So, I guess you'll find out how it goes if I tell you "NO". Now hopefully you will not be offended, but instead understand that it really is for my own sanity & Christopher's as well.

2 comments:

  1. I will understand if you tell me no! I can see why that would cause insanity :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i not know you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete